Who we are
Our website address is: https://personalisedpillows.co.uk.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
We record information about how visitors interact with our website and use this data with a 3rd party service, Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to help us to better understand what content and products visitors want. We do not use analytics data to attempt to track or identify individuals.
When you place an order with us we ask you for your name, address and telephone number so that we can delivery your order and contact you, in relation to your order, if the need arises (i.e.to fulfil our contract with you).
We pass your name, postal and email addresses to PayPal who handle payment on our behalf. We do not receive or store any card details. The legal basis for this transfer of data is in order to fulfil our contract with you. PayPal may need to transfer some information outside the EU for credit card validation and authentication.
We will only send you marketing material with your consent and you can opt out at any time by:
- changing your marketing preferences on our website, or
- clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in one or our marketing emails, or
- by sending us an email.
We do not share our mailing list with anyone else.”
These are the rights you have in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed – we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access – you have a right to ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it’s used.
- Right to rectification – you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it’s incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”) – you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing – you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object – you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing – you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
If you want to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you, or exercise any of your other rights, please send your request to: email@example.com
You also have a right to lodge a formal complaint the relevant supervisory authority (the ICO) if you think we’ve breached your rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
27 West Shrubbery, Redland, Bristol BS6 6TA
Tel: 07771 904759
THIRD PARTY LINKS